Our Young Peoples Service provides support for young people aged 14 – 18 in schools/ colleges and other community settings.
We work to improve young people’s confidence , self-esteem and coping strategies allowing for them to explore their feelings, thoughts and hopes for the future.
This can be facilitated in one to one or groups sessions covering a range of activities focussing on:
- What is domestic abuse
- Abuse within intimate / family relationships
- Healthy relationships
- Early intervention
- Age-appropriate safety planning
- Revenge Porn / Sexting and Online Safety
- Grooming and Child Sexual Exploitation
- Honour Based Violence
- Consent and Sexual Health
- Coercive and Control