Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Pennine Domestic Abuse Partnership (PDAP).
The purpose of this application form is so you can provide us with information about yourself and, for you to tell us why you would like to become a volunteer for PDAP.
The questions asked in the application form aim to gain information about:
- Your personal details and background.
- What you hope to gain from being involved in PDAP
- What qualities and attitudes you have
- What you could contribute to PDAP
- What experience, knowledge and understanding you have about the services we offer.
We also ask you to provide details of two references along with your application form that are not your family members. We appreciate that this can sometimes be difficult so please contact us if you are struggling to get references, as we may be able to find alternatives.
If you are offered a volunteering position you will be required to do a DBS check. All the information you provide in your application is strictly confidential. We will contact you shortly after we receive your application.